Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

Summer Adventures

I’ve made a start on scrapbooking our Summer Vacation. I’m about a year ahead of normal in this particular endeavour. Maybe I’m turning over a new leaf. Nah. That's not likely.
Every day was an adventure during our time away. For Richard though it always tended to involve being up at the break of dawn and his boat and fishing tackle.
 
The layout shows Richard, in his trusty boat, The Beast, bow set on a heading for “Man Down Bay”. He's off in search of a fish big enough to win him retained custody of the; 
Annual Law Family Vacation Fishing Derby” trophy.
 

All the bright yellow and the sun seemingly rising, made this kit perfect for the beginning of the vacation story. It's one of my (many) favourite kits from Scrapmuch?  
Check them out.
I promise you there's something for every picture in your "Yet to Scrap" library.
 

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment