Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Domino Night

Scrapbooking enthusiasts always want to scrapbook anything that makes them happy.

One of the layouts I was looking forward to doing was  "Domino Night".

Each month my friends Laura, Linda, and I, get together for dinner, dominoes and a little, and maybe a little bit more, wine. Tonight is one of those nights so there's no better post for today's blog

My layout is divided into two sections. The lower was meant to tell the story of our gathering for play. The upper section is to represent just what the table might look like during game play, including the wine glasses, and also provided a place for my journaling.

The toughest job was cutting the blasted plastic train in half so that the table would have a game piece. Thankfully Danie suggested a hack saw, and although all I could find was the blade, it worked and I had my game piece.

 
DOMINO NIGHT
 
The Fancy Pants ticket, tag and button provided everything I needed for journaling.
 
 
I loved all the embellishments I was able to find that related to the game and our evening.

 
The sketch was one from Scrapmuch?, created back in March by Laura Whitaker. I have used this sketch twice now. It's a really great one for we 'story teller' type scrappers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment