Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

Canada Place

It couldn't have been a more gorgeous day, the day I got to see Canada Place.

With it's distinctive five white sales, Canada Place is a landmark you can't resist visiting on a trip to Vancouver. It's also home to Vancouver's ship terminal and the Vancouver Convention Centre.

 
The sketch I used is from Stuck?! and designed by Laura Whitaker.
This is the first of three pages I'm doing for the Canada Place portion of my Vancouver scrapbook.

I also shared my layout at Scrapping4fun. Challenge #39 is 'anything goes + 3 embellishments'.

 
I found a great compass print and cut file from Silhouette. It made a great addition to the nautical sort of theme I was going for. I finished the page off with a bit of red thread and cream coloured hemp around a travel style 'doo dad'. 
 


The sketch was easy to work with.
You should try too and post your layout at Stuck?! There's 24 days left to post and be eligible for the monthly draw.

7 comments:

  1. Great Canada theme layout! Great embellishing and title to celebrate our wonderful country!!! WTG!!! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Canada page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful travel themed layout! I love the stitching you did at the bottom and the nautical feeling of your page, thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, great embellishments.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappind4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simple clean lines and your stitching. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was there last year! Love your layout and thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete