Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

Scrapmuch? Retreat at the Elm Hurst Inn - Wow!

Oh my goodness did I have a great time! It was my first scrapbooking retreat and I loved every minute of it. Thank you Scrapmuch?

We scrapbooked, ate, played games, ate, shopped, ate, or did I mention the incredible food already?

I saw this great kit  in the on-site Scrapmuch? store and just knew it was 'spot on' for the layout I wanted to make to remember my first scrapbooking retreat. It's called insta Moments and it was as perfect as I thought it would be.

In keeping with the insta Moments theme I used a selfie we took with the I-Phone and two of the poloraids taken with my Instax camera.



Great fun!
 
 
How hard can it be? Very...LOL

 
Thar she blows!

 
I can't wait for my next retreat!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment