Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

I Won...Twice...Really!

I am very excited today.

One of my layouts was selected by random draw by Let's Get Sketchy for it's monthly challenge. I'm not sure which layout was the lucky one. I'd participated in all four October challenges. Each sketch you participate with gives you a chance of being selected.

As if that wasn't luck enough, I took my daily look at the Scrapmuch? site and found my layout "Flutter-by" was the one drawn as the Scrapmuch? October Colour Challenge Winner.

Can you say excited? Wow am I ever!

You fellow scrappers really need to participate in these challenges. They are great inspiration and fun to play along with. Add to that the possibility of winning a prize and you've got a great reason for messing about with paper and scissors.



No comments:

Post a Comment