Pages

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Wine Country Vintners

Everyone has a favourite shopping spot during their vacation and mine was Wine Country Vintners. Maybe it was because I got to taste everything before I made my selections. (She smiles wistfully.)



The Stuck?! July 15th sketch was perfect for my lone photo. Another label, from yet another wine I enjoyed, extended my photo horizontally, a substitute for the 4 suggested photos.

More Wine labels, and a few cards, and the circular form was accomplished.

My favourite embellishment was the little VQA symbol cut from one of the labels and glued to the lens of the camera. 




2 comments:

  1. GReat take on the sketch, love the background paper and I am enjoying watching your winery tour virtually! Thanks or playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image in the lower right corner. And the inspirational layout is so pretty with the watercolor green background.

    ReplyDelete