Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

WOW! I'm Published in the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine

I'm not sure just how much more excited I could be right now.
 
My layout "You're Out" was published in the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.
 
There, as big as life, is Richard sporting his broken bones on page 126 of the Spring 2015 issue.
 
The category I entered my layout into was called "Polaroids Are Back!" and I took the pictures using my Instax Wide camera that I had gotten as a birthday gift just hours before Richard had his mishap. It seemed like the perfect occasion to try out my new toy. Glad I did.
 
 
 
Canadian Scrapbooker is a great magazine. I get mine by subscription so it arrives a few days before it goes on sale in stores. It's full of layouts from which I've been known to "scraplift". Being a new scrapbooker I like the tips and tricks, especially the ones using ink. I'm still in that 'more ink on me than on the page stage' so any hints help. LOL
 
Watch the 'submissions' section on the web-site to see what the categories are going to be for the Fall 2015 issue.
 
Did I mention I was EXCITED !!!!!! ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment