Goodness where have the years gone?
As I was scrapbooking this photo I thought of the changes in scrapbooking between then and now.
An obvious few:
- No digital cameras. If you didn't have film in your camera you got no photo.
- When you did take a photo it was a week before you could pick it back up from your neighbourhood Drugstore. Remember how you had to print even the bad ones?
- No way to crop a picture without scissors. Now it's a matter of a button within a computer program.
- Likely I would have been gluing the picture to a page in a newsprint pad.
- I wouldn't have a Silhouette Cameo to cut my black polaroid frame. If you wanted a polaroid frame back then you took a picture with your Polaroid One Step camera.
- Embellishments would have been homemade...and on and on it goes.
Nice though that this craft continues still, even though it's a bit more hi-tech than when this picture was taken.
I created this layout to participate in the "Use ONE Photo" Challenge #215 by Lasting Memories. I'm just beginning to realize how many challenge sites there are 'out there'. This one is well worth visiting.